2016 Arctic Cat Bearcat 3000 LT
Bayview Sun & Snow Marina
Bearcat 3000 LT
- 3000 4-Stroke Engine: New to the Arctic Cat snowmobile family is the Arctic Cat built 700cc 4-Stroke EFI engine; an engine that combines sufficient power with clean technology and incredible fuel efficiency. This 65-class horsepower engine is compact, lightweight and, thanks to electronic fuel injection, throttle response is immediate. Work or play, this new 4-stroke is raising eyebrows across the snowbelt.
- ACT Diamond Direct Drive with Arctic Cat Clutches: The ride-proven ACT Diamond Direct Drive planetary gearcase produces efficient transfer of power from engine to track, delivering a smooth ride. The Arctic Cat® clutch system engages at lower RPMs without sacrificing top speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat® Gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5-in. shaft, aluminum internal floating piston and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- Power Sport Gauge: All the info is at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Push-Button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. Go forwards to backwards and back to forwards in seconds.
- 12V Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Mountain Strap: Provides extra leverage when you need it most.
- 17" High-Height Windshield: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open. The mirrors make backing up easy.
- Pivot Tow Hitch: The tow ring configuration secures a hook to that loaded sled or fish house.
- Sport Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. The powder-coated finish provides a scratch-resistant, shinny look.
- 146-in. Cobra Track with 1.35-in. Lugs: The 146-in. Cobra™ track’s cupped-lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose-snow conditions. Its “traction teeth” add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.35-in. paddles provide extra traction when you venture off trail.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 700cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP
- Front Travel: 9.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Reverse: Push-button
- Overall Length: 130 in.
- Overall Width: 49 in.
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 146 in.
- Lug: 1.35 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 35.5-41.5 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProUte - 10/8
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Power Sport
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.: Accessory
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Passenger Footrests: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Rack: Standard
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Pivot
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 17" High-height
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- 2-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9.5 in.
- Rear Suspension
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProUte - 10/8
- Ski Stance
- 35.5-41.5 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 146 in. x 1.35 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.7 gal.
- 17 in. High-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers