Please Submit Form to email@example.com
Pontoon Rental Rates and Policies
We offer several rental options to help you make the most of your Grand Lake experience. Our fully equipped Pontoons are available to rent for half a day (4 hours),
or a fun filled full day (up to 8 hours)!
Open 10a-6p Wed-Sat - Open 10a-5p Sunday - Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
Half day - $200*
Full day - $325
No Overnight Rentals, No exceptions.
*1/2 day Rental rates include up to 7 passengers. Additional $25 per person fee up to 10 total passengers will be charged. Full day rental rates include up to 10 passengers at no additional fee.
PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND GUIDELINES BEFORE DEPARTURE
Bayview Sun & Snow Marina shall reserve the right and obligation to refuse rental when it is deemed the best interest of the Operator’s safety or the watercraft. This includes but is not limited to: Operator’s appearance of sobriety, weather/lake conditions or any other reason at the discretion of Bayview Dealer- Owner or Authorized Representative of Bayview.
- Must be 25 of years of age to rent. If born after January 1st 1982, a boater’s license is necessary to operate the watercraft. More information about obtaining a boater’s license, safety courses, and other boater education courses can be found online at http://watercraft.ohiodnr.gov/laws/ohios-boater-education-law. Proof of certification must be presented at time of rental.
- There is a no smoking policy on all rental units.
- Please leave your pets at home; all rental units are pet free
- All rentals periods are during daylight hours only. Subject to local restrictions.
- All renters will receive an orientation from an Authorized Bayview
Representative on location of personal flotation devices and safety equipment.
Safety and emergency gear, as required by law, is standard on every rental boat and is to be used in accordance. Any other usage or misuse will incur a complete replacement charge.
Customer is responsible for all damages to rental equipment.
- No person shall be allowed to operate a watercraft if such person has an apparent physical or mental handicap, is under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, hallucinogens, or any other substance which impairs the person’s faculties or ability to operate the watercraft.
- Dealer/Owner or Authorized Representative will demonstrate the operation of the watercraft prior to the rental period.
- Operator agrees to obey all ordinances and laws regarding the operation of the watercraft and agrees to return the watercraft promptly and in good condition upon completion of rental.
- Operator must review, agree to and sign these rules, as well as the release and waiver form prior to start of rental period.
- Operator/renter assumes all liability for damages incurred to the watercraft during the rental period.
- Rental fee includes up to 7 passengers on standard/half day rentals. An additional per person fee of $25 will be charged up to 10 total passengers (maximum capacity) on select boats. Additional per person fees are waived on full day rentals. Exclusions may apply.
- Reservation Policy: A deposit of $100 is required at time of reservation request. Must cancel 24 hours prior to reservation date or deposit will be forfeited; including weather cancellations. Requests for reschedule due to weather will be honored; subject to availability, subject to Management discretion. No call/no shows by 11a.m. day of reservation will be considered a cancellation and will result in forfeiture of deposit. Deposit must be made with a valid credit card.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
Operator/Renter hereby represents and certifies that Operator is at least 25 years of age and possesses a valid operator’s license. Operator understands that the improper operation or use of the watercraft, such as the failure to observe and obey all laws and safety rules ma pose a risk of serious injury to the operator of such watercraft.
Operator voluntarily requests a rental periods and expressly agrees to assume the entire risk of any and all accidents or personal injury, including death, which operator or others might suffer during the rental period, whether due to negligence or not.
Operator participates in the rental period knowing the existing weather and water conditions, and any other conditions and factors which might affect the rental. Operator, in consideration of the opportunity to engage a rental, on behalf of Operator and Operator’s heirs, personal representatives, successors, assigns; gives the following release, waiver and indemnity.
Operator does hereby agree to hold harmless and forfeits the right to sue the Dealer/Owner named above, Bayview Sun & Snow Marina LLC, and each and all of it’s related companies, distributors, sales representatives, directors, officers, and employees at all levels (henceforth referred to as “Releasees”); for injury, damages, or death which occurs during or as a result of operators rental. Operator forever releases and discharges Releasees from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, or liability of any kind whatsoever, which operator may now or in the future have, known or unknown, which in any way result from or arise out of or during the course of the rental. Operator further agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Releasees harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands or charges of any nature which any third party may claim to have or hold for injury, damages, or death arising out of Operator’s use or operation of the watercraft while participating in the rental, even if caused in whole or part by the released parties.
This release and waiver extends to any and all claims Operator may have, specifically including, but not limited to: claims with respect to design, manufacture, repair, or maintenance of the watercraft which the operator will be renting with respect to the conditions, qualifications, instructions, rules, or procedures, under which the rental is conducted or for any other cause.