We offer several rental options to help you make the most of your Grand Lake experience. Our fully equipped pontoons are available to rent for half a day (4 hours), or a fun-filled full day (up to 8 hours)!
Open 10a-6p Wed-Sat - Open 10a-5p Sunday - Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
Half day - $200
Full day - $325
No Overnight Rentals, No exceptions.
Please Read All Rules And Guidelines Before Departure
Bayview Sun & Snow Marina shall reserve the right and obligation to refuse rental when it is deemed in the best interest of the Operator’s safety or the watercraft. This includes but is not limited to: Operator’s appearance of sobriety, weather/lake conditions, or any other reason at the discretion of Bayview Dealer- Owner or Authorized Representative of Bayview.
1. Must be 25 years of age to rent. If born after January 1st, 1982, a boater’s license is necessary to operate the watercraft. More information about obtaining a boater’s license, safety courses, and other boater education courses can be found online at http://watercraft.ohiodnr.gov/laws/ohios-boater-education-law. Proof of certification must be presented at the time of rental.
2. There is a no smoking policy on all rental units.
3. Please leave your pets at home; all rental units are pet-free
4. All rentals periods are during daylight hours only. Subject to local restrictions.
5. All renters will receive an orientation from an Authorized Bayview
Representative on the location of personal flotation devices and safety equipment.
6. Safety and emergency gear, as required by law, is standard on every rental boat
and is to be used in accordance. Any other usage or misuse will incur a complete
7. Customer is responsible for all damages to the rental equipment.
8. No person shall be allowed to operate a watercraft if such person has an apparent
physical or mental handicap, is under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, hallucinogens, or any other substance which impairs the person’s faculties or ability to operate the watercraft.
9. Dealer/Owner or Authorized Representative will demonstrate the operation of the watercraft prior to the rental period.
10. Operator agrees to obey all ordinances and laws regarding the operation of the watercraft and agrees to return the watercraft promptly and in good condition upon completion of the rental.
11. Operator must review, agree to and sign these rules, as well as the release and waiver form prior to the start of the rental period.
12. Operator/renter assumes all liability for damages incurred to the watercraft during the rental period.
13. Reservation Policy: A deposit of $200 plus the cost of the rental is required at the time of reservation request. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Requests for rescheduling due to weather will be honored; subject to availability, subject to Management discretion. No call/no-shows 90 minutes after the time of the reservation will be considered a cancellation and will result in forfeiture of the reservation.
Release And Waiver
Operator/Renter hereby represents and certifies that the operator is at least 25 years of age and possesses a valid operator's license. Operator understands that the improper operation or use of the watercraft, such as the failure to observe and obey all laws and safety rules, may pose a risk of serious injury to the operator of such watercraft.
Operator voluntarily requests a rental period and expressly agrees to assume the entire risk of any and all accidents or personal injury, including death, which operator or others might suffer during the rental period, whether due to negligence or not.
Operator participates in the rental period knowing the existing weather and water conditions, and any other conditions and factors which might affect the rental. Operator, in consideration of the opportunity to engage a rental, on behalf of Operator and Operator's heirs, personal representatives, successors, assigns; gives the following release, waiver, and indemnity:
The operator does hereby agree to hold harmless and forfeits the right to sue the Dealer/Owner named above, Bayview Sun & Snow Marina LLC, and each and all of its related companies, distributors, sales representatives, directors, officers, and employees at all levels (henceforth referred to as "Releasees"); for injury, damages, or death which occurs during or as a result of operators rental. Operator forever releases and discharges Releasees from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, or liability of any kind whatsoever, which operator may now or in the future have, known or unknown, which in any way result from or arise out of or during the course of the rental. The operator further agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Releasees harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, or charges of any nature which any third party may claim to have or hold for injury, damages, or death arising out of Operator's use or operation of the watercraft while participating in the rental, even if caused in whole or part by the released parties.
This release and waiver extend to any and all claims Operator may have, specifically including, but not limited to: claims with respect to design, manufacture, repair, or maintenance of the watercraft which the operator will be renting with respect to the conditions, qualifications, instructions, rules, or procedures, under which the rental is conducted or for any other cause.
Please submit the pontoon rental form to: email@example.com